Let's see -I have not had time to post. I have not been counting calories. I have been over-indulging. Candy is so GOOD! I have been making excuses to not exercise.
The kids and I did Week 3 Day 1 of Couch to 5K one day this past week. When we do Day 2, I will post the requirements of it. I can't remember them right now and I just don't feel like looking it up. lol
I ran/walked 3 miles yesterday. It felt good, but it was HARD. Oh so HARD. I used to be able to run the 3 miles without stopping. I only ran about 1.5 miles of that, though it was a hilly course - not my normal running path.
I intend to do a Tae-bo DVD tonight that I borrowed from the library. Hopefully I can get Couch to 5K Week 3 Day 2 in on Monday.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment